Boss Buck - Tru-50 Marine Cooler
Introducing the new Boss Buck TRU-50 cooler! Compared to the leading competitor, the Boss Buck TRU-50 is a superior product with all of the bells and whistles you could ever want or need in a cooler. Features include:
- Hardware - All Stainless Steel 316 "medical grade" and Anodized Aircraft Aluminum components provide the ultimate in corrosion protection.
- TRUE- True to size capacity. Our coolers are truly what they say they are 50 quarts!
- Dock Line - Rope Handles made for tough marine environments. Provide a comfortable experience when moving our coolers.
- Bottle Opener - Built in SS bottle opener with magnet to catch metal caps and prevent falling onto the deck.
- Push Button - Our patented push button latch allows easy one handed opening and latching when the lid is closed.
- Lids- Our 3 ¼" tall lids provide more insulation where it is needed the most.
- Feet - Non Skid to prevent sliding on boat decks or truck beds.
- Construction - Roto-Molded High Density Polyethylene
- Design - Straight side design allows us to inject MORE insulation surrounding the interior ice and contents.
- Design Benefits - Our Taper Lock design of the lid and cooler body insure a better seal when closed.
- Insulation - Ridged Urethane closed cell foam, injected throughout for the best insulation and rigidity any cooler can have.
- LED LIGHT - Turns on when the cooler is opened. Turns off when the lid is closed. 9v replaceable battery included.
- Security - Locking tabs fold inside the cooler profile when not in use, and out to allow a cable or lock to be installed to prevent theft.
- Pressure Relief Valve- Self-regulating system automatically breaks the vacuum seal created by built up pressure inside the sealed cooler.
- Aesthetics - features a diamond plate finish for a polished but rugged tough looks.
- Best Of All - They are Made in the USA !
These numbers don't lie..here is the side-by-side comparison of the Boss Buck TRU-50 to Yeti's 50 and 65 Tundra's. From there, you decide!
- Yeti Tundra 50 - Actually Holds 41.2 Quarts
- Yeti Tundra 65 - Actually Holds 47.75 Quarts
- Boss Buck TRU-50 - Actually Holds 51 Quarts